By Ilene Baranowitz
- Spectacular handbags
- Snappy cellphone, iPod and MP3 cases
- Bold enterprise card cases
- Wickedly cool sunglasses
Read or Download Create Your Own Bling: Add Glamour to Your Favorite Accessories PDF
Best crafts & hobbies books
Claire's again to Nonesuch, the seashore apartment she shared along with her associates. .. yet she's no longer by myself. old flame reveals her there even if she's now not having a look. Malcolm wish whatever Claire would possibly not provide him -- a moment probability.
Directly from a jewelry-business mentor, this advisor to getting into the bauble enterprise compiles professional wisdom and large stories for these seeking to take their pastime to the following point. Aspiring businesspeople will achieve the benefit of event from the various case stories and interesting own tales.
Artwork Making and Studio areas is a visible studio journey, a chance to show the major and notice the interior workings of artists of their ultra-personal, exact workspaces. The challenge of the publication is to appear inside of studios in development, amidst the throes of the artmaking procedure, and to enquire the options of the artists inside of.
- Rubber Stamped Jewelry
- Beyond Beading Basics
- The Tribal Living Book: 150 Things to Do and Make from Traditional Cultures
- The Jewelry Architect: Techniques and Projects for Mixed-Media Jewelry
- Extraordinary Projects for Ordinary People: Do-It-Yourself Ideas from the People Who Actually Do Them
- Board Book Play: Easy Techniques from A to Z
Additional info for Create Your Own Bling: Add Glamour to Your Favorite Accessories
1. Choose several stones in the size you plan to use. 2. Create a 1" square on a piece of paper. 3. Fill the square with the crystals in the manner in which you plan to complete your project — either Adjacent placement or Alternate placement, as described on pg. 24. 3 more stones for the Alternate placement. 4. Count the number of stones in your square — this is the number of stones per square inch. Now measure your project’s length and height, and multiply this number to get the approximate number of square inches in the project.
12ss Siam crystals were interspersed around them. 8. Bead a chain, if desired. TIP Covering the entire surface on a large area will still result in some spacing irregularities — that’s because it is hand-crafted, and it is part of the charm of doing it yourself! So don’t beat yourself up if it’s not perfect. My example wasn’t perfect, either, but I found a way to mask the imperfections. I took a crystal brooch that I haven’t worn for years and pinned it on the front of the bag, covering any irregularities in the rhinestone placement.
This spacing does not have to be tight — the looser the spacing, the fewer stones you will use overall. Just be consistent throughout the project! Remove the loose rhinestone and place it next to the second glued stone, again without gluing this one, and adhere another rhinestone next to this loose one. Repeat across the row. 3. Using a straight edge lined up next to the glued row, draw a line just above the first with the disappearing ink. Use this line as a guide for placing the rhinestones on the next row.